Registration closes May 1 to allow time for the teams to be assembled.
2017 Season: Rookie,Novice, Junior and Intermediate are delayed to week of May 22. Coaches will contact players prior to the first game.
Twitter Feed: @BarrhavenCS
How to Register for the 2018 Season
There are several ways to register:
1) In person at one of the registration sessions in April on the 2nd floor of the Walter Baker Centre (100 Malvern Dr, Nepean, ON) [Show on map] → 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Saturday April 7
2) Download the registration form, fill it in, sign it and mail it and a cheque to:
- Barrhaven Children’s Softball c/o 12 Newborough Cres Ottawa K2G6A2
3) Download the registration form, fill it in, sign it, and e-mail the scanned form to : email@example.com with the registration form as an attachment.
There are several ways to pay. [The amounts are specific to each division and can be found on the registration form.]
- Cheque made out to BCS
- Cash at the in person registration sessions
- E-fund transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration 2017 Deadline
Please note that this year registration will close April 1. All registrations received after that will be put on a waiting list and may not end up on a team.
This deadline is necessary to allow the league to better manage continued growth, team rosters, equipment purchases and playing field requirements in time for the season (earliest May 1).