Registration deadline April 15.
Message from League PresidentThe 2020 season has NOT been cancelled at this time. Like everyone we are waiting for better directions from the city and public health officials. Your safety and that of your family are our first priority. We are currently accepting registrations using the two methods described below. These funds will be held in trust and full refunds will be given in the event the season is cancelled.Continue to check our website for up to date information. David Vesey President BCS
How to Register for the 2020 Season
There are several ways to register:
1) Download the registration form, fill it in, sign it, and e-mail the scanned form to : firstname.lastname@example.org with the registration form as an attachment. [Please include the division name and ‘REGISTRATION’ in the subject line]. Registration starts Feb 1, 2020
2) In person at one of the registration sessions starting in February on the 2nd floor of the Walter Baker Centre (100 Malvern Dr, Nepean, ON) [Show on map] →
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Monday Feb 10
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Monday Feb 24
2) Download the registration form, fill it in, sign it and mail it and a cheque to:
- Barrhaven Children’s Softball c/o 12 Newborough Cres Ottawa K2G6A2
There are several ways to pay. [The amounts are specific to each division and can be found on the registration form.]
- E-fund transfer to email@example.com. [Please include the division name and ‘FEES’ in the subject line]
- Cheque made out to BCS
- Cash at the in person registration sessions
Registration 2020 Deadline
Please note that this year registration will close April 15.
This deadline is necessary to allow the league to better manage continued growth, team rosters, equipment purchases and playing field requirements in time for the season. There are a limited number of fields available from the City of Ottawa for each division.